See the list of other possible hotels here.
What to see in Brno?
See all the interesting places at the official tourist portal of the city here
How to get to Brno?
AIR TRANSPORT: Visitors of Brno can use International Airport Brno-Tuřany, which provides flights to Prague, London, Moscow, Eidhoven and other charter destinations. However, the number of flights is limited.
We recommend the visitors to use the Vaclav Havel Airport Prague (Czech Republic) or the Vienna Airport (Austria) which is also well connected to Brno.
Brno airport is located 12km/20 minutes from the city center and you can easily take a taxi or the express bus, which is directly located outside the entrance to the airport terminal.
Vienna International Airport
Einfahrtsstrasse, Schwechat 1300, Republic of Austria, Phone: +43-1-7007-0
There is no direct flight from Vienna to Brno because of too short distance. Easiest transportation from Vienna airport to Brno is with bus operator Student Agency offering 8 connections daily from Vienna to Brno from 13 EUR one way. Duration of the travel is approximately 2,5 hours. Tickets are available online website with German and English version.
There is also a direct train connection from Vienna to Brno operating several times a day.
Václav Havel Airport Prague
K Letišti 6/1019, 160 08, Prague 6, Phone: +420 220 111 888
Easiest transportation from Prague is with bus operator Student Agency offering 36 connections daily from Prague to Brno from 8 EUR one way. Duration of the travel is approximately 2,5 hours. Tickets are available online website with German and English version.
There is also a direct train connection from Prague to Brno operating several times a day.
ROAD TRANSPORT: Brno is located on the main Czech highway D1 and D2. For highways and some bigger roads it is necessary to have a highway sticker, which is for sale at border crossings, petrol stations, post offices and in the motor clubs.
USEFUL LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Bus number 76 Brno Airport - Main Station (journey time approximately 20 minutes).
- Bus number N89 Brno Airport - Main Station - night bus service, in operation between 11:00pm and 05:00am (journey time approximately 20 minutes).
- At Airport - in front of departure terminal.
- At Brno Main Station - bus stop is situated in front of Grand Hotel.
- In vending machine in arrival terminal.
- At Newsagent's in departure terminal (Airport Shop).
- By contactless cards on the bus.
- At the driver in CZK or EUR.
- Regular fare CZK 25 for adults.
- Reduced fare CZK 12 for children under the age of 15.